An Early Morning Healthy Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation
Chronic irregularity can be difficult to stop or elimination, because the colon has ended up being weak. It will have to be re-trained on how to have a bowel movement efficiently and effectively. In this post, you’ll learn how having a great smoothie for breakfast can do just that…
For those of you that have moderate irregularity, here is a morning healthy smoothie that will assist activate your colon. This smoothie is loaded with nutrients that your body will utilize to regrow your colon and body.
I have been making this smoothie for a few years. I make adequate to consume right now and to take into my thermos to consume around 10am.
Breakfast Smoothie Recipe That’ll Get You Regular
When I make this beverage I simply start putting things in the blender without measuring. You can do the exact same and make modifications as you go.
* one peeled banana
* 4-5 strawberries or other kind of berries, or fruits
* one tablespoon of lecithin granules
* one – 2 teaspoons of flax seed oil
* add in some almond milk and apple juice
In a coffee grinder, grind up around a teaspoon or less of the following:
* brown sesame seeds – are high in lecithin, vitamin C, calcium, and e. They enhance liver function and help in constipation
* sunflower seeds – are high protein, Calcium, and iron. They are one of the best healthy foods which feeds the whole body.
* flax seeds – are high in fiber and supply bulk for your stools.
* almonds – utilize around 6-7 or more. They are high in Calcium, Phosphorus and have some B-vitamins. Just eat a few. They are high in calories.
After grinding the seeds, position them in the mixer and blender everything for about 3-4 minutes. You can include a little amount of honey if you require a little sweetness. I discover this drink plenty sweet with no honey.
Sometimes I will include the powder of a couple of acidophilus pills.
I just put all the tiny seed into the mixer without grinding them up if I don’t include the almonds. The blender will break them up.
This is a powerful shake to give you morning power and to trigger your colon to get moving.
* almonds – utilize around 6-7 or more. They are high in Calcium, Phosphorus and have some B-vitamins. They are high in calories.
After grinding the seeds, put them in the mixer and blender everything for about 3-4 minutes. If you require a little sweetness, you can include a little quantity of honey.
Hope this quick and easy breakfast smoothie recipe gets you going – literally! Let me know in the comments how it works for you or if you have any modifications you think other people may enjoy ok?